Sunday, January 6, 2008

Nacho Grandma's Linoleum


As my one reader knows, I am a little partial to Dutch Design; however, even if I hated the __ __ Dutch, the new Marmoleum Dutch Design Collection would knock my uninspired knickers off. Marmoleum was environmentally friendly when green wasn't cool. It is made with 100% natural ingredients, it lasts a life time, and it kills the super bug. Researchers proved it.
At any rate, as I close, it makes me think of Bob's house, the more I realize that we need to bring it back to its glory days. The Marmoleum Dutch Design collection would be the perfect flooring solution for such a chic redo.

2 comments:

cotedetexas said...

Hi - cute comment!!! Do I know you? You are from Houston, too? email me, ok?

Joni

Painted Groove Girl said...

OK, so now you have two readers.