Friday, January 25, 2008

Bean's Room

I was visiting a popular blog today and I ran in to one of my close friends from college. She entered her gender neutral nursery in a design competition. I think you can still vote for her. I hope she wins, and her prize is something really great like a house in Tuscany for a month and she invites us. She and I, along with her husband, were art majors. He is now a highly coveted graphic designer. Back in the day, he did all of my graphics and website. I will blog about that later. Until then, enjoy. It reminds me of the large-scale floral interpretation that Painted Groove blogged about recently.


3 comments:

Lavender Chick said...

OOOOH! I really like it! You named the post "Beans Room." Are you thinking of doing this in her room? Love the color.

Design Block said...

Bean is the nickname of Veronica's baby...toddler.

Painted Groove Girl said...

Little did I know I had created a large-scale floral interpretation. Thanks for the mention and the education. Today I'm creating an interpretation of a clean garage/studio. It's a big job.