Sunday, January 20, 2008

If I Had a Coke Machine, I Would Stock It With IZZE

Bob has a coke machine and for the last 25 years you can buy a wide variety of soda pops for $.35. My favorite has always been his "Orange Coke" selection.

Yesterday I stopped by the market to get some refreshments for an afternoon presentation, and picked up some IZZE Clementine Sodas because they look great with my architectural finishes. I purchased some IZZE's several months ago, and they were the darling of my presentation. They were so super yummy that for the next few months I overindulged in any brand of fizzy orange drinks; not realizing that there was a BIG DIFFERENCE.

This morning as I was working on my computer, I realized I had a left-over-IZZE from yesterday; so,I decided to break my healthy life-style diet or did I? READ THIS.... as I look at my nicely designed IZZE bottle thinking, "I should blog something like.... looks great, and tastes great too"; I realized that IZZE is not just fizzy corn syrup like other orange sodas. IZZE is naturally sweet; 70% fruit juice and 30% sparkling water, no refined sugar, no caffeine, no artificial anything. I feel like I have won the lottery! If I had only known this last summer, I am sure I would be back in my jeans by now. There are a plethora of flavors available: LIMON, BLACK RASBERRY, and even POMEGRANATE. IZZE SODA POPS are available in cans too.


4 comments:

Lavender Chick said...

Gosh, I think I lost weight just reading your post!

Thanks for informing me of this very special drink. Love the packaging.

Painted Groove Girl said...

I just looooove Izzes too. I always get one with my sushi at Central Market, not really caring whether it's an appropriate complement drink or not. The grapefruit flavor is especially delightful and I always ponder how good it would be with a splash or six of vodka!

However that experiment sure won't get me in any of my jeans (from 4 years ago ...)

Lavender Chick said...

I'm going to have try some of the "grapefruit coke." Thought the "strawberry coke" looked pretty good, too.

Anonymous said...

Keep on posting such themes. I love to read blogs like this. BTW add some pics :)